We can host your training session. Names and times on the calendar below represent teams that have already booked the training facility. Click the “week” view to see details of how long each booked session is. Please call or text Clay Henderson at 816-210-8305 to reserve time in our cages or turf area. You can also email Clay@PerformanceEdgeCF.com. subject line ‘turf rental’
In consideration to rent from Performance Edge., each team, coach, player, parent acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. Performance Edge Crossfit reserves the right to cancel scheduled times due to inclement weather, facility use, etc – fees would be refunded.
2. Performance Edge Crossfit reserves the right to cancel scheduled times due to misconduct of teams, misuse of facility, etc – fees would NOT be refunded.
3. We will maintain a credit card on file. We will only charge this credit card if payment is not received after each sessions. Payment is due when services rendered.
4. To protect participants from injuries, proper athletic attire is required. This includes, but not limited to shin guards, baseball pants, tennis shoes, etc.
5. Only water is allowed in the turf or visitor area. Absolutely NO sunflower seeds.
6. It is the responsibility of the rental team to ensure all equipment is in proper place and the area is left how in good condition (clean/not damaged). We are not responsible for lost/broken items. There will be a $25 cleaning fee as well as maintenance fees for broken EST equipment.
7. Performance Edge Crossfit requires a 48 hour cancellation notice. If not notified within 48 hours, teams will be charged the contracted amount to the card on file.
8. Teams must utilize the “holding area – yellow zone” until the team before them has exited to create and maintain organization.
9. We welcome siblings/children to enjoy the rec space, however, they MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
10. Your fee covers rental of the turf area ONLY. The “rubber” space/CrossFit area is off limits due to safety issues.